Friday, April 16, 2010

New yarn!

Got some lovely new stuff from WEBS. Unfortunately, I got dinged with customs charges, and the shipping was more than I expected, so the sale price was pretty much eaten up. But still, pretty, pretty:

This is Araucania Nature Wool, which I love. It's the same yarn I'm using for Oblique (sleeves finished!) in a gorgeous berry-red. I'll knit some sort of sweater out of it.




Next is Cascade 220 Heathers, also in red. I'm planning to knit Jared Flood's Girasole with this.



Finally, Valley Yarns Northfield, for another top for Maria (she's very easy to knit for; we seem to like the same stuff): Anney from Twist Collective.



All this yarn meant resorting my stash, which always leaves me sort of frustrated. So much pretty yarn and not enough time to knit it. (Of course, most people think I knit plenty as it is.)

1 comment:

rika said...

Hello my name is Rika and I live in France I would like the explanations of the modeles Anney, I know he(it) is paying, but it is too much chere for me. He(it) would be possible for you exceptionally to send him(it) to me free of charge. I know it is not good, but I like very much this model and I would like very much making him(it) meme if he(it) is in English. I thank you in advance. One thousand thank you. Rika. rika.pollina@orange.fr

 
Toronto Knit Blogs
Powered By Ringsurf