Monday, December 7, 2009

Nothing much to blog about

There's really nothing to blog about. Knitting is going along, but nothing is finished.

Well, one thing to mention is the knitting class I took with Amy Swenson. It was on grafting and it was great! She had some great tips which make it much easier to keep track of where you are (in case someone dares interrupt you while grafting) as well as establishing a nice rhythm. I was actually able to graft and talk at the same time! During the class I grafted the hood of Miranda's Tomten jacket and now I'm rather stuck on the finishing. I think I want to do applied i-cord with hidden button holes, but EZ's directions are a little daunting. I guess I'll go look for some instructional videos.

No comments:

 
Toronto Knit Blogs
Powered By Ringsurf